Thursday, November 1, 2012

Now Playing Vita

I've been waiting for the day I could make a post such as this. I enjoy my vita greatly and am continually stumped by the lack of attention it receives from developers. The only thing I find absolutely annoying about the handheld is the back touch screen. The following came out this week and immediately ended up on my Vita.


Assassin's Creed Liberation
Feels and plays exactly like a full console assassin's creed... with some of the vita's more quirky gameplay mechanics.


Ragnarok Odyssey
Monster hunter meets phantasy star visuals? Sold!


Need for Speed Most Wanted
A literal console port, slightly reduced graphics but everything from the console's is here :) Finally, my racing urges are satisfied...

Appologies for the lack of details for each title, I'm still in varying early stages for each game. Will blog more on them as I get further engrossed. That said, thank god we finally have triple a titles on the vita! Woo hoo!

o/

No comments: