Sunday, June 29, 2014

Last day of the Steam Summersale!

And its a really big list of premium games. I own most but did pick up one. For my collection I grabbed Wasteland 2. I'm told and it does look like a spiritual successor to the old Fallout 1 and 2 games. The perk? I also got wasteland 1 and the bards tale for free.

Today's the final day and here is the summer sale list after the break.




Planetary Annihilation
The Stick of Truth
Bioshock Infinite
Space Engineers
Civilization V
Divinity Original Sin
Dark Souls
Dragon Age Origins
ARMA III
Grand Theft Auto 4
The Wolf Among Us
Battleblock Theater
7 Days to Die
Dishonored
Brothers
Total War Rome II
Farcry3
Fallout New Vegas
Dynasty Warriors 8
Kerbal Space Program
Skyrim
Saints Row IV
The Witcher 2
CS GO
Metro
Assassins Creed Black Flag
Wasteland 2
XCOM Enemy Unknown
The Walking Dead Season 2
Terraria
Borderlands 2
State of Decay
Age of Wondors III
Metal Gear Rising Revengenance
The LEgo Movie
Tomb Raider
Payday 2
The STanley Parable
Banished
Batman Arkham Origins

Like I said, big list :)

No comments: