Exterior is largely done though I am pondering weaponization.
Photos follow the break.
Original model, as she looked this morning.
Refresh mid progress. Essentially I took a second 2.0, cut both ships necks and heads off and then swing one around and merged the two heh. The new neck is 4 blocks wider. Spun the 'wings' on the front around so they face the same direction as the rear wings. Removed the ring from the new front of the ship and you can't see it in the photos above but the entire front is one big open mouth for smaller ships to come and go as they please. I'll post front photos once its finalized, probably same time as I finish the hangar bay.
More to come.